Detox Your Inbox
Hey! I’m so glad you’re here. I’m guessing you want to find out a bit more about this service, so let’s get into it.
Who’s it for?
- Do you regularly feel like your inbox is out of your control?
- Are you missing important emails or are you reading them days or weeks later than you need to?
- Do clients or suppliers chase you to ask if you received an email because they are awaiting your response?
- Are you consistently using your out of hours time to clear your inbox?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night panicking because you forgot to send an urgent reply?
If you answered any of these with a nervous nod, first of all, you’re not the only one. This is something I regularly see and there is a way to take control (and more importantly, prevent your inbox from ever getting back to this way again!).
The ‘Detox Your Inbox’ is here to give you personalised, easy to implement advice with my eyes on your inbox.
This programme will absolutely:
- Reduce your stress over your emails (no matter how many are in there)
- Stop those late nights in front of the screen dealing with the backlog
- Prevent panicking with every ‘New Mail’ notification, or over the number of ‘Unread’ emails
- Give your clients and suppliers a better experience when communicating with you
- Get rid of those silly emails chasing your response to an email about another email!
What does it include?
An hour long appointment with me (either in person or on the phone) where I personally review your inbox and how you manage it currently. This will include quick wins, tailored advice based on years of experience and further steps you can take to improve your email efficiency.
Is it going to really help?
Of course! I have already have clients who have discovered tools that they never knew about, and learned how to use the ones they did know about. With a few time saving hacks/strategies/masterplans thrown in, you really will feel that inbox weight slip off your mind. And it will feel fantastic!
Take Jenny, she said some lovely things about this programme including “If you think, ‘Do I need that? The answer is yes, you do!”. On a sidenote, she also said that I’m “knowledgable and lots of fun” but let’s stick to the programme for now, not the personal compliments ;-).
And Emma, who said, ” I feel cleansed!”, well this is a detox after all, so it does what it says on the tin!
How much is it?
This will cost you just £79.00. That’s the same whether you have 100 emails in your inbox or 23,000.
This programme is for people who are ready to invest a bit of time to develop new, simple habits around their inbox. If you’re looking for something to fix everything and for it to stay that way without consistent input from you, then this programme is not what you need – you may need one of our ongoing administration packages.
Ready to do this?!? Fantastic, just give this little button a click!
If you have more questions though, the FAQs are below.
How do you review my inbox over the phone?
I will ask you to go to a website that allows me to remotely control your computer for the duration of the call. It would only be for this purpose and would not be used after this call and you can revoke my access at any time. However, if you feel more comfortable and are local, I can visit you to look at your inbox manually.
I don’t want to show you my emails!! Do you have to look at them?
Of course you don’t have to show me anything, but my advice without seeing your inbox would be more generic. Trust me, I am not going to judge you for your subscription to the Justin Beiber fan club, it takes all sorts right? In all seriousness though, I would never discuss anything I see on a client’s computer whether working with them in this programme or any of my services.